We help Equipment Manufacturers Build New Revenue Streams Leveraging the Telematic Data Generated from your Machinery
Our Industrial IIoT Solutions Empower You to Deliver Predictive Maintenance and Equipment as a Service (EaaS) Offerings Generating Additional Revenue Streams with your Equipment and Machinery!
With the explosion of interest and capabilities in Internet of Things (IoT), device manufacturers are developing plans to quickly add Predictive Maintenance and Equipment as a Service offerings. By providing these add-on services, Manufacturers are adding additional annuity revenue streams to complement their one-time Device, Machinery and Equipment sales.
A Few of the Benefits our Customers have Realized Include:
- New and Ongoing revenue streams through Predictive Maintenance Service Contracts
- Improved Customer Relationships by providing their customers deeper insights into their manufacturing processes and process efficiency (OEE)
- Expanding the Addressable Markets for their Equipment with Equipment as a Service (by the Minute / by the Widget)
- Increased prices when reselling Used equipment taken back as Trade-ins
Our Industrial IOT Factory offering takes your raw telematic data and empowers you to offer predictive maintenance and equipment as a service solutions enabling you to enter new Markets and Drive Incremental Ongoing Revenue.
Is It Crazy to Discuss How to Add New Revenue Streams?
Technical Details of the Stratus Innovations Group’s Intelligent Factory Solution Offering
Our Intelligent Factory Solution Offering is the answer. The key piece of our architecture is the Stratus Innovations Group IoT Protocol Gateway Adapter™. Organizations can install or compile this collection of software libraries on any platform to quickly and easily connect to a centralized IoT hub that can work with:
- Devices that support disparate protocols (such as MQTT, AMQP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Controllers and HMIs of any type
- Other proprietary edge-type software
Businesses can use the deep insights generated by a fully integrated IoT ecosystem such as this to:
- Maximize quality, efficiency, and output
- Predict device issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Proactively manage machine loss and replacement