Disaster Recovery as a Service for VMware and Hyper-V
You Can Get Low-Cost, Reliable, Scalable Disaster Recovery With Stratus Innovations Group
Disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) allows organizations of all sizes to quickly provide remote-site disaster recovery for IT server infrastructure at a price point dramatically lower than other offerings. Our DRaaS solution provides near instantaneous (5 minutes or less) complete failover of IT services to Microsoft’s Windows Azure datacenter.
With Stratus Innovations Group’s DRaaS for VMware and Hyper-V, you gain all these benefits at a fraction of the cost:
- Guaranteed failover and failback
- Failover in as little as 5 minutes
- Failover for both VMware and Hyper-V virtualized environments
- Easy implementation of recovery plans
- Continuous health monitoring and orchestrated recovery
- The ability to permanently failover to the Azure Cloud for lift-and-shift needs: Run all of your IT workloads in Azure instead of having your own dedicated datacenter
Businesses of All Sizes Struggle to Implement Disaster Recovery
In-house datacenters require enormous investments in hardware and staff to maintain, and costs of full off-site disaster recovery (DR) quickly escalate to hundreds of thousands of dollars. One of our recent customers got a DR quote from SunGard for over $800,000 per year.
Instead, they were able to implement our solution for less than $40,000!
Get Back to Business, and Get out of the Business of IT
At Stratus Innovations Group, our singular focus and purpose is helping your business become more profitable and efficient. Contact us today to get a free whitepaper about this solution and to bring the power of cloud innovations to your organization!
Learn More About Stratus Innovations Group’s Disaster Recovery as a Service for VMware and Hyper-V
8000 Walton Parkway
Suite 200 New Albany, OH 43054