Office 365 Solution for Litigation, Legal Hold, and E-Discovery Needs
E-Discovery and Litigation Costs Are High, Even When You Are in the Right
Organizations of any size face human resources issues when an employee has violated company policies, such as by illegally providing confidential or proprietary information to a competitor. When this happens, a single e-discovery request during the litigation process can cost you between $50,000 and $250,000 in fees and services.
Even then, you might be forced to settle or drop your case simply because you were unable to find the necessary documentation to support your claims. And your workforce will inevitably lose productivity as they are asked to sift through historical data and communications.
Protect Your Business With Stratus Innovations Group
Our solution allows you to continue using the same productivity tools that you currently use for document creation and editing, but it provides you with nearly unlimited storage capacity in order to keep historical records that span many years.
Additional benefits and functionality of this offering include:
- Searching all business documents, emails, and even voicemail messages based on specific keywords or phrases
- Shifting management of email, documents, web conferencing, and Microsoft Office to Microsoft over the internet so you no longer have to install, manage, and operate the infrastructure for this environment
- Placing a legal hold on any mailbox and providing an audit history of the legal hold
- Setting policies that allow you to automate the expiration and archiving of email and business documents
- Getting this functionality implemented across your entire organization for less than 48 cents per person per day!
Contact Stratus Innovations Group Today for a Free Trial
Our singular focus and purpose is helping your business be more profitable and efficient. Contact us today and we can set you up with a 30-day, no-cost trial so you can start protecting your business and becoming compliant for litigation and e-discovery purposes.
Contact us to see how we can help you with your organizational compliance needs!