Secure Self-Service Password Reset for Active Directory and Office 365
Password and Login Troubleshooting Bogs Down Your IT Helpdesk
We have seen the same issue with every one of our customers: their IT helpdesk is swamped with calls from users to reset their various passwords. The primary culprit is often their Windows Active Directory password.
But if businesses can move these types of helpdesk calls to a self-service model, their IT experts can work on more difficult issues and complete them in a much faster timeframe. This drives value by dramatically increasing customer satisfaction while simultaneously lowering overall cost.
Stratus Innovations Group Can Build Your Business a Custom Self-Service Password Reset Portal
With the combination of Office 365, Windows Azure, and Active Directory Federation Services, we offer a cost-effective self-service password reset portal for your organization. This allows end-users to reset their passwords for Active Directory, Office 365, and many other third-party internal and hosted applications.
We accomplish this by deploying the Windows Azure Active Directory premium service, which provides the following advantages:
- Get your password portal up and running in less than 15 minutes!
- Custom licensing models for a select group of users or your entire organization
- Notify field-based users when their passwords are expiring
- Integrate with hosted solutions such as Dynamics CRM, Dropbox, Salesforce.com, SAP, and ServiceNow
- Access anywhere there is an internet connection
Best of all, since this solution can be up and running in 15 minutes or less, there is absolutely no professional services implementation cost to deploy this in your environment.